- In order to use our website you must first be registered as a member. You can do this during the initial purchase process or click the LOGIN/REGISTER link on the home page
- To place an order for a deal simply confirm the quantity you wish to order and click the ORDER button for that specific deal – if you are not logged in already, you will be prompted to log in. You will need to log on or register to place an order on our website. Please note that you can only order products from 1 deal at a time.
- Confirm your contact and delivery details. You can save your delivery details as your Default Address, which will automatically fill in for you the next time you order.
- Confirm your acceptance of our terms and conditions and also of the delivery date.
- Then either enter, or confirm use of, your credit card to be charged once the shipment has arrived.
- At the time of placing your order we will request an ‘Authorisation’ of NZ$1 be lodged against your card with your card issuer. An Authorisation transaction ensures your card is valid so that people cannot order stock with a fake email address or fake credit card number meaning that others miss out. The amount of NZ$1 is reserved for a period of up to 7 days (depending on bank) before it clears. No funds are transferred. Your card is not charged for the order until the payment date set out when placing your order or when the stock arrives – whichever occurs first.
- Each deal will state when the product is due to arrive in New Zealand – this will be based on the planned shipping process and we will add a small buffer for delays – so the date we tell you should be the date we ship to you. Please accept that this is subject to change and that we will remain in contact with you throughout the entire process.
- Five days prior to the proposed shipping date we send you an email advising that we will bill your card the following day for full amount of your order. At this point, once payment is taken, you can expect your goods to arrive within 5 – 7 working days
- You can cancel your order at any time during the order and shipping process – right up to when we ship it to you. This can be done by sending us an email or using the online cancellation process in the Your Orders section of the website. But once the goods leave our warehouse your order is deemed to be accepted and delivered. If you wish to cancel beyond this point, then our standard returns and refunds policy will kick in.